- How can we strengthen workplace inclusion and reduce inequalities of race, disability, and gender?
- How do we ensure that new workplace technologies are accessible and inclusive?
- And how can we share our understanding of a changing occupational landscape to inform, prepare, and train workers who are blind or have low vision?
The archived recording and transcript are now available for this robust discussion about what the future of work might look like, especially for people who are blind or have low vision.
Moderated by Katie Kelley, SVP, Talent Development Solutions Director, LHH, this Centennial Conversation features:
- Jennison Asuncion, Co-Founder, Global Accessibility Awareness Day and Vice-chair, GAAD Foundation
- Keri Gray, DEI Educator and Consultant on Race and Disability
- Sara Minkara, Founder and CEO of Sara Minkara, LLC. Founder and Board Member of Empowerment Through Integration
- Sachin Pavithran, Executive Director at United States Access Board
AFB is committed to creating inclusive events. Captions, ASL, audio description, and transcripts will be available for all #AFB100 events.