Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals - Expanded
- Box 44: Aaron - Adams
- Box 45: Advani - Arnold
- Box 46: Bagne - Beck
- Box 47: Bell-Bhooshen
- Box 48: Bianco - Boulter
- Box 49: Bracewell - Campbell
- Box 50: Carmichael - Clemens
- Box 51: Cobb - Cutten
- Box 52: Crocker - Devol
- Box 53: Dick - Endicott
- Box 54: Elder - Flynn
- Box 55: Flagstad - Fulton
- Box 56: Gabrielsen - Grummon
- Box 57: Guex - Harrison
- Box 58: Hedkvist - Henney
- Box 59: Henney - Hillman
- Box 60: Hillman - Holmes
- Box 61: Holmes - Hutton
- Box 62: Ibanez - Iwahashi
- Box 63: Jackson - Karagheusian
- Box 64: Keller - Moore
- Box 65: Keller - Kellogg
- Box 66: Kennedy - Lee - Expanded
- Folder 1: Kennedy, Jeanne
- Folder 2: Kennedy, John and Catherine
- Folder 3: Kennedy, John Fitzgerald
- Folder 4: Kent, Atwater
- Folder 5: K - General (Khandawala - Knapp)
- Folder 6: Kimball, David and Clara B.
- Folder 7: Kimball, Marguerite
- Folder 8: Kingsley, Charles and Mary and family
- Folder 9: Kinney, Richard
- Folder 10: K - General (Knight - Kyoto)
- Folder 11: L - General (Lacaud - Lawrence) - Expanded
Letter from Helen Keller to Louise Lacaud in thanks for her hospitality and efforts for the blind with the Junior League in Mexico.
Letter from Robert B. Irwin to Helen Keller asking her to write to Katie Macy Ladd in sympathy on the death of her husband, accompanied by Mrs. Ladd's reply letter.
Letter from Paula Laddey to AFOB enclosing payment for two tickets to the Helen Keller Dinner.
Letter of admiration from Carin Lagerberg to Helen Keller, with letter of receipt.
Letter of admiration from Eric Langerhöök to Helen Keller about her book, "Midstream".
Letter from William Fisher, Jr. to Katherine A. Lally enclosing tickets to the Helen Keller Dinner, accompanied by a telegram from Miss Lally wishing Miss Keller a happy birthday.
Letter from Robert B. Irwin to Helen Keller about an annuity from Gerard B. Lambert.
Letter from Florence C. Lamb to Helen Keller about their time at Radcliffe and in praise of the movie of her life.
Correspondence regarding ways to help a deaf blind man in Brisbane.
Letter from Clara Langerhans to Helen Keller and Polly Thomson wishing them a happy new year, with card attached to her gift of flowers.
Letter from Robert Lansing to Helen Keller with a donation to the Helen Keller Fund of AFB.
Letter from Eva Landowska to Helen Keller in praise of her book "The Story of My Life" and about life in Poland.
Correspondence between Jim Larkin and Helen Keller about work for the blind in Ireland.
Letter from Lisbeth Larned to Helen Keller inquiring into the sources for references in her book, "The Story of My Life".
Letter from George E. Larrabee to Helen Keller reminiscing on past meetings, accompanied by a letter of receipt from M. R. Barnett.
Letter from James S. Adams to M. R. Barnett about photographs taken by Roy E. Larsen for the Helen Keller Room at AFB.
Correspondence to and from Carol and Ted Larsen about various topics including literature, Christmas, and traveling.
Letter of admiration from Clarence Lathbury to Helen Keller for her book, "Midstream".
Correspondence to and from H. R. Latimer about Helen Keller's degree from Temple University and in sympathy on the death of Anne Sullivan Macy.
Correspondence to and from Alexander M. Laughlin regarding the Helen Keller Dinner.
Letter from Jeanne E. Laurin to Helen Keller wishing her a happy birthday, with letter of receipt from Winifred A. Corbally.
Letter from Governor David L. Lawrence of PA to Katharine Cornell wishing Helen Keller a happy birthday and congratulating Col. Edwin A. Baker on receipt of the Helen Keller International Award.
- Folder 12: La Follette, Robert M.
- Folder 13: Langdon, William Chauncey
- Folder 14: Lascelles, Alice
- Folder 15: Lasker, Mary
- Folder 16: Lasseter, Elizabeth
- Folder 17: L - General (Leach - Lloyd)
- Folder 18: Lee, Lawrence and family
- Box 67: Le Pla - Lyon
- Box 68: Maas - Manuel - Macy, Anne: A-F
- Box 69: Macy, Anne: Correspondence: G-T
- Box 70: Macy, Anne: General Awards - PR
- Box 71: Macy, Anne: Radio Broadcasts - Macy, John
- Box 72: Maeterlinck - Matsumoto
- Box 73: Maxwell - M-General
- Box 74: Migel, M. C. and Family
- Box 75: Moak - Murphy
- Box 76: Nagal - Neff
- Box 77: Neff - Noyes
- Box 78: Oates - Pearce
- Box 79: Pearson - Raverat
- Box 80: Reagan - Rogers
- Box 81: Roosevelt - Sanger
- Box 82: Scapini - Skilton
- Box 83: Small - Smith
- Box 84: Smith - Sylva
- Box 85: Taal - Thomson
- Box 86: Thomson - Tucker
- Box 87: Tyson - Tyson
- Box 88: Ulrey - Werle
- Box 89: Widener - Unknown last name
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film