Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals - Expanded
- Box 44: Aaron - Adams
- Box 45: Advani - Arnold
- Box 46: Bagne - Beck
- Box 47: Bell-Bhooshen
- Box 48: Bianco - Boulter
- Box 49: Bracewell - Campbell
- Box 50: Carmichael - Clemens
- Box 51: Cobb - Cutten
- Box 52: Crocker - Devol
- Box 53: Dick - Endicott - Expanded
- Folder 1: D - General (Dick - Djurklou) - Expanded
Letters from Allie Steven Dick, Glasgow, Scotland to Helen Keller and Polly Thomson about meeting in Miss Keller in Bothwell.
Card from Mary L. Dick, President, Durban Branch of the South African Association of University Women sending along flowers.
Correspondence between Nella Braddy Henney and Monica Dickens, North Falmouth, MA about the possibility of visiting with Helen Keller.
Letter from Helen Keller to Maude Dickinson, Bellevue, WA acknowledging receipt of poem.
Card from Mrs. Robert Dickinson (Dorothy), New Canaan, CT to Helen Keller in thanks for her hospitality, accompanied by letter from Jansen Noyes, Jr. to Mrs. Dickinson inquiring if she has any materials by or on Helen Keller for the AFB Archive.
Correspondence from and about Mr. and Mrs. Charles Dietz, Omaha, NE exchanging pleasantries and about work for the blind.
Letter from Helen Keller to Mr. Diffendorfer about relief for the overseas blind.
Correspondence between Helen Keller, Westport, CT and Andre Dignimont, Paris, France about photographs taken at his house in Paris.
Correspondence to and from Arthur Dilley about the death of friends, Helen Keller's book "Teacher," and other aspects of their lives, accompanied by a note from Downs Printing Company, Inc. and letter thanking them for the book "Poems of Arthur Urbane Dilley."
Memorandum from H. Crosby to Nella Braddy Henney, Garden City, NY quoting a letter from Ernest Dimnet, in admiration of Helen Keller.
Letter from Helen Keller, NYC to Miss Dinsmoon advocating donations for AFB.
Letter from Annette Dinsmore, NYC to Helen Keller in thanks for her hospitality.
Correspondence from Governor Michael V. DiSalle, Columbus, OH to Helen Keller and Katharine Cornell about Helen Keller's 80th birthday.
Cross reference page for a copy of "A Gift of Prophesy," autographed by Jeane Dixon.
Correspondence from Catherine Dkurklou, Stockholm, Sweden about Helen Keller's visit to Sweden and acknowledging receipt of gifts.
- Folder 2: Dixon, Claude F. Dr. and Claire
- Folder 3: Draper, T. Andrew
- Folder 4: D - General (Dodd - Drouot)
- Folder 5: Dodge, Mary M.
- Folder 6: Dudley, Charlotte E.
- Folder 7: Duffus, Robert L.
- Folder 8: Du Pont de Nemours, Alfred
- Folder 9: D - General (Dublin - Dyrenforth)
- Folder 10: Eager, Waldo Mc G.
- Folder 11: E - General (Eastman - Ekstrom)
- Folder 12: Eastman, Max
- Folder 13: Eaton, Allen
- Folder 14: Edison, Thomas A.
- Folder 15: Einstein, Albert
- Folder 16: Eisenhower, Dwight D.
- Folder 17: Endicott, William
- Box 54: Elder - Flynn
- Box 55: Flagstad - Fulton
- Box 56: Gabrielsen - Grummon
- Box 57: Guex - Harrison
- Box 58: Hedkvist - Henney
- Box 59: Henney - Hillman
- Box 60: Hillman - Holmes
- Box 61: Holmes - Hutton
- Box 62: Ibanez - Iwahashi
- Box 63: Jackson - Karagheusian
- Box 64: Keller - Moore
- Box 65: Keller - Kellogg
- Box 66: Kennedy - Lee
- Box 67: Le Pla - Lyon
- Box 68: Maas - Manuel - Macy, Anne: A-F
- Box 69: Macy, Anne: Correspondence: G-T
- Box 70: Macy, Anne: General Awards - PR
- Box 71: Macy, Anne: Radio Broadcasts - Macy, John
- Box 72: Maeterlinck - Matsumoto
- Box 73: Maxwell - M-General
- Box 74: Migel, M. C. and Family
- Box 75: Moak - Murphy
- Box 76: Nagal - Neff
- Box 77: Neff - Noyes
- Box 78: Oates - Pearce
- Box 79: Pearson - Raverat
- Box 80: Reagan - Rogers
- Box 81: Roosevelt - Sanger
- Box 82: Scapini - Skilton
- Box 83: Small - Smith
- Box 84: Smith - Sylva
- Box 85: Taal - Thomson
- Box 86: Thomson - Tucker
- Box 87: Tyson - Tyson
- Box 88: Ulrey - Werle
- Box 89: Widener - Unknown last name
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film