Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals - Expanded
- Box 44: Aaron - Adams
- Box 45: Advani - Arnold
- Box 46: Bagne - Beck
- Box 47: Bell-Bhooshen
- Box 48: Bianco - Boulter
- Box 49: Bracewell - Campbell
- Box 50: Carmichael - Clemens - Expanded
- Folder 1: Carmichael, Mary R.
- Folder 2: Carnegie, Andrew and Louise
- Folder 3: Carnegie, Andrew and Louise (NY Public Library Carnegie Collection)
- Folder 4: Carruth, Mrs.
- Folder 5: Caruso, Enrico
- Folder 6: Caulfield, Genevieve
- Folder 7: C - General (Chadwick - Chuzo) - Expanded
Correspondence to and from D. M. Chadwick, President, Queensland Adult Deaf and Dumb Mission, Brisbane, Australia about the Christmas season and in thanks for his hospitality, accompanied by a welcome address given by Mr. Chadwick to Helen Keller.
Correspondence from Mrs. E. M. Chadwick-Bates, Secretary, St. Dunstan's South Africa to Helen Keller and Polly Thomson about their visit to South Africa.
Correspondence to and from Amia Chakravarty, Department of Religion, Smith College, Northampton, MA about books on Rabindranath Tagore for Helen Keller's library.
Correspondence to and from Feodor Chaliapin, NYC about the possibility of singing for the blind in NYC.
Letter from Julie Chanler to Helen Keller in thanks for her kindness.
Pages from Wilt Chamberlain's biography entitled "Wilt" about being given Helen Keller's "The Story of My Life" to read to develop his sense of touch.
Letter from Zelpha Chamoun, First Lady of Lebanon, to Helen Keller enclosing a report from the Ministry of Social Affairs and advocacy for the blind of Lebanon.
Cross reference page for letter from Peter J. Salmon to M. R. Barnett about Chan Poh Lin, accompanied by the newsletter 'The Lantern' by Perkins School for the Blind about Ms. Lin's visit with Helen Keller (pp. 8-9), vol. 31, no. 2.
Letter from Helen Keller, Brisbane, Australia to Lord Mayor John Beals Chandler, Brisbane, Australia in thanks for the flowers and his hospitality during her recent visit.
Correspondence regarding a donation from Mrs. Julia Chanler, The New History Society, NYC.
Card from Mrs. Earle Perry Charlton to Mrs. Sloane accepting invitation to be a patroness for Helen Keller.
Speech given by Helen Keller to Joseph Hirman Chappell in presentation of the M. C. Migel Medal.
Letter from J. Chardovick, Herne Hill, London, England to Polly Thomson acknowledging receipt of letter from Helen Keller.
Correspondence to and from Helen Chartoulari about the Christmas season and Helen Keller's visit to Egypt, accompanied by prayer cards.
Correspondence to and from Stuart Chase, Georgetown, CT about his book "Tyranny of Words," accompanied by a letter inquiring whether he has any materials by or on Helen Keller for the AFB Archive.
Letter from "Cheerio," NBC, NYC to Helen Keller, Forest Hills, NY asking for a birthday message for a disabled veteran, accompanied by an excerpt form the publication "Cheerio's Book of Days."
Letter from V. A. Chesswas, Honorary Dominion Secretary, The National Council of Women of New Zealand, Wanganui to Helen Keller welcoming her to New Zealand, accompanied by a note of welcome from a florist.
Correspondence to and from Prime Minister Ben Chifley, Canberra, Australia about the blind and deaf of Australia.
Letter from R. S. Chisholm, Sunshine Technical School, Victoria, Australia to Helen Keller, Westport, CT acknowledging receipt of letter and about the children of the school.
Correspondence to and from Nigel and Rita Cholmeley-Jones, Westport, CT about speaking before the Daughters of the American Revolution.
Correspondence to and from B. B. Choudhury, Principal, All-Orissa Deaf & Dumb School, India about Helen Keller's visit to India , accompanied by a publication by Mr. Choudhury entitled "An Appeal."
Letter from Emily J. Klinkhart to Helen Keller, Westport, CT about Carolyn Christian's donation to AFB.
Letter from E. W. Christiansen, Secretary-General, The New Zealand, Institute for the Blind, Auckland to Helen Keller, NYC inviting her to visit the Institute during her visit to New Zealand.
Letter of admiration from Alice M. Christophers, Wellington, NZ to Helen Keller and in praise of her book "Helen Keller in Scotland."
Letter from Morris Chukerbuti, Chairman, North India Deaf & Dumb Society, New Delhi to Helen Keller and Polly Thomson in appreciation of their visit and enclosing a photograph of Mahatma Gandhi.
Correspondence to and from Blanche Bonnelle Church, Newton, MA about their years at Radcliffe College, accompanied by a letter inquiring whether she has any materials by or on Helen Keller for the AFB Archive.
Correspondence to and from Representative Marguerite Stitt Church, Washington, D.C. about Helen Keller's article "Three Days to See."
Letter from Chuzo Tanaka, Mayor of Omuta City, Japan to Helen Keller enclosing a statue of Ninomiya Sontoku by Katsumi Tsuchiya, accompanied by an article explaining the statue.
- Folder 8: Chamberlin, Joseph E.
- Folder 9: Chaplin, Charlie
- Folder 10: Clark, Cameron and Agnes
- Folder 11: C - General (Clark - Clyde)
- Folder 12: Clemens, Samuel L.
- Folder 13: Clemens, Samuel L.
- Folder 14: Clemens, Samuel L.
- Folder 15: Clemens, Samuel L.
- Box 51: Cobb - Cutten
- Box 52: Crocker - Devol
- Box 53: Dick - Endicott
- Box 54: Elder - Flynn
- Box 55: Flagstad - Fulton
- Box 56: Gabrielsen - Grummon
- Box 57: Guex - Harrison
- Box 58: Hedkvist - Henney
- Box 59: Henney - Hillman
- Box 60: Hillman - Holmes
- Box 61: Holmes - Hutton
- Box 62: Ibanez - Iwahashi
- Box 63: Jackson - Karagheusian
- Box 64: Keller - Moore
- Box 65: Keller - Kellogg
- Box 66: Kennedy - Lee
- Box 67: Le Pla - Lyon
- Box 68: Maas - Manuel - Macy, Anne: A-F
- Box 69: Macy, Anne: Correspondence: G-T
- Box 70: Macy, Anne: General Awards - PR
- Box 71: Macy, Anne: Radio Broadcasts - Macy, John
- Box 72: Maeterlinck - Matsumoto
- Box 73: Maxwell - M-General
- Box 74: Migel, M. C. and Family
- Box 75: Moak - Murphy
- Box 76: Nagal - Neff
- Box 77: Neff - Noyes
- Box 78: Oates - Pearce
- Box 79: Pearson - Raverat
- Box 80: Reagan - Rogers
- Box 81: Roosevelt - Sanger
- Box 82: Scapini - Skilton
- Box 83: Small - Smith
- Box 84: Smith - Sylva
- Box 85: Taal - Thomson
- Box 86: Thomson - Tucker
- Box 87: Tyson - Tyson
- Box 88: Ulrey - Werle
- Box 89: Widener - Unknown last name
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film