Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals - Expanded
- Box 44: Aaron - Adams
- Box 45: Advani - Arnold
- Box 46: Bagne - Beck
- Box 47: Bell-Bhooshen
- Box 48: Bianco - Boulter
- Box 49: Bracewell - Campbell
- Box 50: Carmichael - Clemens - Expanded
- Folder 1: Carmichael, Mary R.
- Folder 2: Carnegie, Andrew and Louise
- Folder 3: Carnegie, Andrew and Louise (NY Public Library Carnegie Collection)
- Folder 4: Carruth, Mrs.
- Folder 5: Caruso, Enrico
- Folder 6: Caulfield, Genevieve
- Folder 7: C - General (Chadwick - Chuzo)
- Folder 8: Chamberlin, Joseph E.
- Folder 9: Chaplin, Charlie
- Folder 10: Clark, Cameron and Agnes
- Folder 11: C - General (Clark - Clyde) - Expanded
Correspondence to and from Eddie and Ethel Clark regarding Christmas and Helen Keller's birthday.
Correspondence and speeches by and about Dr. Harold T. Clark.
Letter from Robert F. Clark, Fairfield, CT to Winifred A. Corbally asking for autographed copies of Helen Keller's books for two deafblind students.
Telegram from Marietta R. Clarke, NY State President, Composers, Authors, and Artists of America, NYC to Helen Keller, Westport, CT wishing her a happy birthday.
Letter from Annie S. Clarricoates, Castlemaine, Australia to Helen Keller about her family, the Astons.
Postcard from Fortunata B. Claudio, Manila, Philippines to Helen Keller.
Newspaper article by Dianne Jennings entitled "Alexander Clayton: Painter of the Powerful."
Letter from E. H. Clement, Boston, MA to John Macy in appreciation of Anne Sullivan Macy's address.
Letters from Helen Keller, Westport, CT to Christine Clemson in thanks for her Christmas gifts.
Letter from Judson A. Cleveland, Manager, Northern Exploration and Mining Co., Seattle, WA to Helen Keller, Wrentham, MA about naming a gold mining claim in Alaska after her.
Correspondence regarding Marie M. Clisham's retirement as Business Manager from the California School for the Blind.
Letter from Gwen Close, Auckland, NZ to Polly Thomson inviting her to visit her school for the deaf.
Correspondence regarding Joseph F. Clunk's attendance at the Helen Keller Dinner in NYC.
Letter from Governor George D. Clyde, Salt Lake City, UT to Helen Keller, NYC wishing her a happy birthday.
- Folder 12: Clemens, Samuel L.
- Folder 13: Clemens, Samuel L.
- Folder 14: Clemens, Samuel L.
- Folder 15: Clemens, Samuel L.
- Box 51: Cobb - Cutten
- Box 52: Crocker - Devol
- Box 53: Dick - Endicott
- Box 54: Elder - Flynn
- Box 55: Flagstad - Fulton
- Box 56: Gabrielsen - Grummon
- Box 57: Guex - Harrison
- Box 58: Hedkvist - Henney
- Box 59: Henney - Hillman
- Box 60: Hillman - Holmes
- Box 61: Holmes - Hutton
- Box 62: Ibanez - Iwahashi
- Box 63: Jackson - Karagheusian
- Box 64: Keller - Moore
- Box 65: Keller - Kellogg
- Box 66: Kennedy - Lee
- Box 67: Le Pla - Lyon
- Box 68: Maas - Manuel - Macy, Anne: A-F
- Box 69: Macy, Anne: Correspondence: G-T
- Box 70: Macy, Anne: General Awards - PR
- Box 71: Macy, Anne: Radio Broadcasts - Macy, John
- Box 72: Maeterlinck - Matsumoto
- Box 73: Maxwell - M-General
- Box 74: Migel, M. C. and Family
- Box 75: Moak - Murphy
- Box 76: Nagal - Neff
- Box 77: Neff - Noyes
- Box 78: Oates - Pearce
- Box 79: Pearson - Raverat
- Box 80: Reagan - Rogers
- Box 81: Roosevelt - Sanger
- Box 82: Scapini - Skilton
- Box 83: Small - Smith
- Box 84: Smith - Sylva
- Box 85: Taal - Thomson
- Box 86: Thomson - Tucker
- Box 87: Tyson - Tyson
- Box 88: Ulrey - Werle
- Box 89: Widener - Unknown last name
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film