Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals - Expanded
- Box 44: Aaron - Adams
- Box 45: Advani - Arnold
- Box 46: Bagne - Beck - Expanded
- Folder 1: B - General (Bagne - Banks)
- Folder 2: Bain, Elizabeth and Andrews
- Folder 3: Baker, E. A. Colonel
- Folder 4: Baltazar, Victor J.
- Folder 5: B - General (Barata - Bayne)
- Folder 6: Barnett, M. Robert
- Folder 7: Baruch, Bernard M.
- Folder 8: B - General (Beach - Benton) - Expanded
Telegram from Helen Keller and Polly Thomson, NYC to Anna Beach, NYC regarding AFB's birthday.
Correspondence between Helen Keller and T. H. W. Beadle, Southern Rhodesia regarding her visit to Rhodesia and his gift of a stuffed impala head.
Cross reference page for Justice George L. Emery and Marshall Bean.
Telegram from C. L. Beard, Mayor of Sheffield, AL to Helen Keller, Westport, CT wishing her a happy birthday.
Letter from Helen Keller to M. W. Beath, Chief Librarian, CNIB, Toronto, Ontario in thanks for his tribute to her in the 'Ziegler Magazine for the Blind.'
Letter from Olive Beatson, Head Teacher, School for the Deaf, London, England to Helen Keller, Westport, CT asking permission to name a school club after her.
Correspondence between Helen Keller, Westport, CT and Claude F. and Frances Beckett, Johannesburg, South Africa regarding their visit to South Africa and Mr. Beckett's role as mayor of Johannesburg.
Letter from Hazel H. Beckham, Austin, TX to Helen Keller and Polly Thomson, NYC in thanks for her visit to TX and for speaking to the state legislature.
Correspondence from Zoe Beckley to Helen Keller about her work and in sympathy on the death of Anne Sullivan Macy, accompanied by articles and a press release by Ms. Beckley.
Letter from Clifford Whittingham Beers, Secretary, The National Committee for Mental Hygiene, NYC to Helen Keller, NYC about a braille edition of his autobiography, accompanied by a pamphlet about the book entitled, "A Mind That Found Itself."
Letter from Marjorie Barrack-Beliveau, Winnipeg, Manitoba to Helen Keller in sympathy on the death of Polly Thomson, with letter of thanks from Miss Keller.
Telegram from Lucile and Henry Belk, Goldsboro News Argus, Goldsboro, NC to Helen Keller, Westport, CT wishing her a happy birthday.
Letter from Helen Keller to Betty Bell, Clovelly, Australia in thanks for her welcome to Australia.
Correspondence between Helen Keller and Gabrielle Bellaiche, Alexandria, Egypt about the formation of a society to aid the blind, accompanied by a card entitled "Association de la Liberation (ex-amira ferial) 'Section Pour Aveugles.'"
Letter from Henri Bendel, Fort Washington, MD to Helen Keller, Westport, CT asking how she is doing.
Telegram from Leon Schmulen, NYC to Helen Keller, Westport, CT, on behalf of Bendel's, wishing her a happy birthday.
Letter from Lillian and Henri Bendel, NYC to Helen Keller, Westport, CT wishing her a happy birthday.
Letter from Jansen Noyes, Jr. to Henri Bendel, NYC inquiring whether he has any papers by or about Helen Keller for the AFB archives.
Letter from Angelika Bender, Munich, Germany to Helen Keller about Germany and asking her to write back.
Correspondence between Helen Keller, Evelyn D. Seide, and Nathan L. Bengis about Helen Keller's writing, a watch for the blind, and the film 'The Unconquered.'
Correspondence to and from Addie Keller Bennett, Santa Barbara, CA about the Keller family tree.
Letter from Rev. C. Irving Benson, Central Mission, Melbourne, Australia to Helen Keller, Melbourne, Australia in thanks for her visit to the Wesley Church.
Letter from Margaret Benson, School for the Deaf, Madras, India to Helen Keller, Guindy, India in thanks for visiting the school.
Correspondence regarding Senator William Benton's donation to AFB.
- Folder 9: Beck, Franklin Charles
- Box 47: Bell-Bhooshen
- Box 48: Bianco - Boulter
- Box 49: Bracewell - Campbell
- Box 50: Carmichael - Clemens
- Box 51: Cobb - Cutten
- Box 52: Crocker - Devol
- Box 53: Dick - Endicott
- Box 54: Elder - Flynn
- Box 55: Flagstad - Fulton
- Box 56: Gabrielsen - Grummon
- Box 57: Guex - Harrison
- Box 58: Hedkvist - Henney
- Box 59: Henney - Hillman
- Box 60: Hillman - Holmes
- Box 61: Holmes - Hutton
- Box 62: Ibanez - Iwahashi
- Box 63: Jackson - Karagheusian
- Box 64: Keller - Moore
- Box 65: Keller - Kellogg
- Box 66: Kennedy - Lee
- Box 67: Le Pla - Lyon
- Box 68: Maas - Manuel - Macy, Anne: A-F
- Box 69: Macy, Anne: Correspondence: G-T
- Box 70: Macy, Anne: General Awards - PR
- Box 71: Macy, Anne: Radio Broadcasts - Macy, John
- Box 72: Maeterlinck - Matsumoto
- Box 73: Maxwell - M-General
- Box 74: Migel, M. C. and Family
- Box 75: Moak - Murphy
- Box 76: Nagal - Neff
- Box 77: Neff - Noyes
- Box 78: Oates - Pearce
- Box 79: Pearson - Raverat
- Box 80: Reagan - Rogers
- Box 81: Roosevelt - Sanger
- Box 82: Scapini - Skilton
- Box 83: Small - Smith
- Box 84: Smith - Sylva
- Box 85: Taal - Thomson
- Box 86: Thomson - Tucker
- Box 87: Tyson - Tyson
- Box 88: Ulrey - Werle
- Box 89: Widener - Unknown last name
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film