Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work - Expanded
- Box 20: Affiliations: A - General to AFB
- Box 21: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 22: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 23: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 24: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 25: Affiliations: AFB to AFOB
- Box 26: Affiliations: AFOB
- Box 27: Affiliations: A- H
- Box 28: Affiliations: H - I
- Box 29: Affiliations: I - M
- Box 30: Affiliations: N - L
- Box 31: Affiliations: O -P
- Box 32: Affiliations: R
- Box 33: Affiliations: R - W
- Box 34: Events - Expanded
- Folder 1: Events (Misc.) - Expanded
Letter from Lt. James J. Raby to H. A. Howes, The Volta Bureau, DC regarding Helen Keller's visit to the U.S. Battleship, "Indiana."
Menu from dinner in honor of Helen Keller, Anne Sullivan Macy, and Polly Thompson aboard the S.S. President Roosevelt.
Extract of letter from Helen Keller to John D. Rockefeller, Jr. regarding her visit to Radio City Music Hall.
Letters from Olan R. Van Zandt, Austin, TX to Helen Keller, NYC enclosing the Senate Concurrent Resolution in commemoration of her visit to TX, accompanied by the resolution and a copy.
Correspondence regarding The British War Relief Society, NYC.
The Olympia Lions Club Bulletin to Helen Keller, Olympia, WA with an excerpt from Miss Keller's talk at the Olympia Lions Club Meeting.
Correspondence regarding the validity of a story by Margaret T. Applegarth about Helen Keller and a lion, accompanied by a copy of the story and a statement about the alleged incident. Article entitled "Resolution Endorsed by 20,000 people Attending Madison Square Garden Crisis Meeting on Atomic Energy and Foreign Policy," featuring a photograph of Miss Keller at the podium.
Pages from the book 'Memories' with paragraphs on Helen Keller and her speech at Madison Square Garden about atomic energy.
Newspaper article entitled "Wonderful Helen Keller Flies a 'Plane."
Press release regarding Helen Keller's first airplane flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
Letter of thanks from Dr. Edwin T. Bowden, Assistant to the Director, American Studies at Yale University for Foreign Students, New Haven, CT to Helen Keller, Westport, CT for attending their commencement ceremony.
Correspondence regarding Helen Keller and Polly Thomson's attendance at the Conference on Volunteer Activities in Recording and Transcribing Books for the Blind at the Library of Congress.
Letters from Helen Keller, Westport, CT to Myron Taylor in thanks for his book "Correspondence between President Truman and Pope Pius XII."
Letter from Mary E. Mulholland, NYC to David Park, Director, Division of Special Programs and Populations, National Park Service, Washington, D.C. enclosing a statement from Helen Keller after her first visit to the Statue of Liberty.
- Folder 2: Events: Anniversary - 50th Anniversary meeting of HK and ASM
- Folder 3: Events: Anniversary - 50th Anniversary meeting of HK and ASM
- Folder 4: Events: Dedication - California School for the Blind, Dedication of Deaf-Blind Department
- Folder 5: Events: Dedication - Kansas Rehabilitation Center for the Blind
- Folder 6: Events: Dedication - Chicago Lighthouse for the Blind
- Folder 7: Events: Fundraising - Allen County (IN) Committee for the Blind
- Folder 8: Events: Lecture Tour
- Folder 9: Events: Meeting/Dinner Function - Pleiades Club Dinner
- Folder 10: Events: Meeting/Dinner Function - Cleveland Society for the Blind Annual Meeting
- Folder 11: Events: Meeting/Dinner Function - Lions International Convention
- Folder 12: Events: Meeting/Dinner Function - Rotary International Congress
- Box 35: Events
- Box 36: Legislation to Travel: 1932
- Box 37: Travel: 1933 to 1948
- Box 38: Travel: 1948
- Box 39: Travel: 1948 to 1949
- Box 40: Travel: 1950 to 1952
- Box 41: Travel: 1952 to 1953
- Box 42: Travel: 1954 to 1955
- Box 43: Travel: 1955 to 1957
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film