Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work - Expanded
- Box 20: Affiliations: A - General to AFB
- Box 21: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 22: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 23: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 24: Affiliations: AFB
- Box 25: Affiliations: AFB to AFOB
- Box 26: Affiliations: AFOB
- Box 27: Affiliations: A- H
- Box 28: Affiliations: H - I
- Box 29: Affiliations: I - M
- Box 30: Affiliations: N - L
- Box 31: Affiliations: O -P
- Box 32: Affiliations: R
- Box 33: Affiliations: R - W - Expanded
- Folder 1: Affiliations: Royal National Institute for the Blind
- Folder 2: Affiliations: Socialist Party of America
- Folder 3: Affiliations: S - General
- Folder 4: Affiliations: U - General
- Folder 5: Affiliations: United Nations
- Folder 6: Affiliations: Variety Clubs International
- Folder 7: Affiliations: Women's Club of Forest Hills
- Folder 8: Affiliations: World Council for the Welfare of the Blind - Expanded
Invitation for Helen Keller to the International Precongress for the Blind 1929 in Vienna, Austria.
Letters from Helen Keller, Forest Hills, NY to Robert B. Irwin, NYC, in English and French, regarding the International Congress for the Blind.
Letter from Robert B. Irwin, NYC to Helen Keller, Forest Hills, NY regarding the World Conference on Work for the Blind.
M. C. Migel's introduction about Helen Keller, given at the opening session of the World Conference on Work for the Blind, NYC
M. C. Migel's introduction about Anne Sullivan, given at the opening session of the World Conference on Work for the Blind, NYC
Brochure on the World Conference on Work for the Blind, NYC.
Program from the "Formal Welcome to the Delegate and Guests of the World Conference on Work for the Blind," NYC.
Program from the World Conference on Work for the Blind, NYC.
Invitation to the "Formal Welcome to the Delegate and Guests of the World Conference on Work for the Blind," NYC.
Publication for the World Conference on Work for the Blind include a tentative program and bios on attendees.
Newspaper article from the New York World-Telegram entitled "Dogs That Lead the Blind Delegates to Parley Here," with a photograph of Helen Keller.
Newspaper article entitled "Helen Keller 'Sees' Dog Act," with a photograph of Miss Keller with S. Mervyn Sinclair and his seeing eye dog.
Newspaper article entitled "A Helping Hand," with a photograph of Helen Keller and President Herbert Hoover at the World Conference for the Blind.
Newspaper article entitled "High-Ranking Scholars are Among Blind: Helen Keller to Greet the Delegates to World Meeting in N.Y."
Newspaper article about Halvdan Karterud entitled "Noises Guide Blind Man on Tour of N.Y.: Confusing Babel of the Many Tongues Impresses European."
Invitation from President and Mrs. Herbert Hoover to Helen Keller, accompanied by cards for Helen Keller and Polly Thomson and envelope to house all three items.
Hotel Pennsylvania Daily' with an article about and photograph of Helen Keller.
Hotel Pennsylvania Daily' with an articles about Helen Keller and the careers in music for the blind.
Newspaper article from the NY Times entitled "Find Music Offers Most to the Blind: Speakers at World Conference Here Laud It Both as Art and as Profession." Newspaper article from the Racine Times-Call, WI entitled "World's Most Extraordinary Convention Convenes Amidst Utter Darkness," with photographs of George Borre, William Nelson Cromwell, and Dr. Carl Strehl.
Page from the NY Times featuring articles on the World Conference on Work for the Blind and a photograph of James Riddervold, Captain Ian Fraser, Clutha Mackenzie, Captain E. A. Baker, and Philip Harrison.
- Folder 9: Affiliations: World Council for the Welfare of the Blind
- Folder 10: Affiliations: W - General
- Box 34: Events
- Box 35: Events
- Box 36: Legislation to Travel: 1932
- Box 37: Travel: 1933 to 1948
- Box 38: Travel: 1948
- Box 39: Travel: 1948 to 1949
- Box 40: Travel: 1950 to 1952
- Box 41: Travel: 1952 to 1953
- Box 42: Travel: 1954 to 1955
- Box 43: Travel: 1955 to 1957
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film