Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley - Expanded
- Folder 1: Record Repositories: Univeresity of Iowa Libraries
- Folder 2: Record Repositories: Library of Congress
- Folder 3: Record Repositories: Perkins School for the Blind
- Folder 4: Record Repositories: Perkins School for the Blind
- Folder 5: Record Repositories: Pierpont Morgan Library
- Folder 6: Record Repositories: Princeton University Library - Expanded
Letter from Helen Keller, NYC to Mr. Hutton thanking him for the letter and poem and thanking him for his kind words about Anne Sullivan.
Letter from Helen Keller, Cambridge, MA to Mr. Hutton regarding the weather, her studies, and her desire to visit Wrentham, MA soon.
Letter from Helen Keller, Wrentham, MA to Uncle Laurence regarding her walks in nature, distaste for the automobile, and details of her daily life.
Letter from Helen Keller ("per Jenny"), Cambridge, MA to Uncle Laurie asking him to write to "Jenny," as she hasn't heard from him in awhile.
Letter from John A. Macy, Boston, MA to Charles Scribner's Sons, NYC regarding the publication of Helen Keller's autobiography.
Letter from John A. Macy, Boston, MA to Charles Scribner's Sons, NYC regarding the timeline for completion of Helen Keller's autobiography and its pubication in Ladies Home Journal.
Letter from Helen Keller, Cambridge, MA to Mr. Ludlow regarding Anne Sullivan's receipt of his letter about his child.
Letter from Helen Keller, Forest Hills, NY to Professor T.M. Parrott, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ regarding the death of Anne Sullivan Macy.
Letter from Helen Keller, Forest Hills, NY to Professor T.M. Parrott, The Nassau Club, Princeton, NJ requesting donations for the American Foundation for the Blind.
Form letter from Helen Keller, NYC to Mr. Griffin advocating for the American Foundation for the Blind.
Letter from Grete Fitzell, Princeton University Library, Princeton, NJ to Marguerite L. Levine, NYC enclosing copies of their Helen Keller holdings.
Legal document signed by Marguerite L. Levine regarding access to Princeton University's "The Charles Scribner's Sons Archive."
Letter from Marguerite L. Levine, NYC to Grete Fitzell, Princeton University Library, Princeton, NJ in thanks for the copies of their Helen Keller holdings for use in Joseph P. Lash's research on his biography of Helen Keller.
- Folder 7: Record Repositories: Rochester School for the Deaf Archives
- Folder 8: Record Repositories: Syracuse University
- Folder 9: Record Repositories: Tamiment Institute Library
- Folder 10: Record Repositories: University of California, Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film