Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley - Expanded
- Folder 1: Record Repositories: Univeresity of Iowa Libraries - Expanded
Manuscript by Helen Keller, possibly a poem.
Letter from Helen Keller, NYC to Leslie Fairchild, President, Bridgeport Musical Research Club, Bridgeport, CT regarding her upcoming visit to the Bridgeport.
Letter from Jo Davidson, NYC regarding the Voters Committee of Artists, Writers, and Scientists at the instigation of President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Letter from Helen Keller, Westport, CT to Vice President Henry A. Wallace discussing politics.
Letter from Henry A. Wallace to Helen Keller regarding efforts to help the less-fortunate of the world.
Letter from Helen Keller, Westport, CT to Vice President Henry A. Wallace discussing their mutual desire for peace and goodwill.
Letter from Henry A. Wallace to Helen Keller, Westport, CT thanking her for her letter.
Letter from Evelyn Davidson, NYC to Henry A. Wallace, Washington, D.C. stating that Helen Keller is out of the country but she thanks him for his letter.
Letter from Helen Keller, Westport, CT to Virgil Hancher, President, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA suggesting Dr. Laurence Jones to receive an honorary degree from the State University of Iowa.
Letter from Helen Keller, Westport, CT to Mr. Baldwin regarding her admiration for Henry A. Wallace.
Letter from Earl M. Rogers, Assistant Manuscripts Librarian, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA to Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding their Henry A. Wallace holdings, accompanied by a page from an index highlighting the last name of "Keller."
- Folder 2: Record Repositories: Library of Congress
- Folder 3: Record Repositories: Perkins School for the Blind
- Folder 4: Record Repositories: Perkins School for the Blind
- Folder 5: Record Repositories: Pierpont Morgan Library
- Folder 6: Record Repositories: Princeton University Library
- Folder 7: Record Repositories: Rochester School for the Deaf Archives
- Folder 8: Record Repositories: Syracuse University
- Folder 9: Record Repositories: Tamiment Institute Library
- Folder 10: Record Repositories: University of California, Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film