Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University - Expanded
- Folder 1: Record Repositories: AFB
- Folder 2: Record Repositories: AFB
- Folder 3: Record Repositories: Alabama State Archives
- Folder 4: Record Repositories: Hadley School for the Blind
- Folder 5: Record Repositories: Hadley School for the Blind
- Folder 6: Record Repositories: Harvard University - Houghton Library - Expanded
Letter from John A. Macy, Cambridge, MA to S.T. Pickard, Boston, MA requesting any additional letters from John G. Whittier for use in a publication of Helen Keller's letters.
Letter from John A. Macy, Cambridge, MA to S.T. Pickard, Boston, MA in thanks for his letter.
Letter from John A. Macy, Cambridge, MA to S.T. Pickard, Boston, MA in thanks for his letter and returning it to him.
Letter from John A. Macy, Literary Editor, The Nation, NYC to Witter Bynner, Santa Fe, NM in appreciation of his works entitled "Imperialists" and "Flying Fish."
Letter from John A. Macy, NYC to William S. Brainthwaite thanking him for the inclusion of his verses in his publication.
Letter from John A. Macy, Liveright, NY to Gamaliel Bradford, Wellsley Hills, MA requesting his participation in a book on a chapter about Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Letter from John A. Macy, Liveright, NY to Mark Anthony DeWolfe Howe, Boston, MA requesting his participation in a book on a chapter about American scholars.
Letter from John A. Macy to "Jack" declining his offer to participate on a project.
Prospectus for "American Writers on American Literature: A Book of Criticism by Contemporary Authors" edited by John Macy, published by Horace Liveright, Inc., NY.
Receipt for electroprints on items from John A. Macy to William Brainthwaite, S.T. Pickard, Gamaliel Bradford, Witter Bynner, and M.A. DeW. Howe.
Letter from Rodney G. Dennis, Curator of Manuscripts, The Houghton Library, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA to Marguerite L. Levine, NYC quoting a price for copies of their John A. Macy holdings, accompanied by a Houghton Library "Application for the Examination of Manuscripts."
Letter from Martha Ramsey, Houghton Reading Room, The Houghton Library, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA to Marguerite L. Levine, NYC enclosing a manuscript application for copies of their John A. Macy holdings.
- Folder 7: Record Repositories: Haverford College
- Folder 8: Record Repositories: Henry E. Huntington Library
- Folder 9: Record Repositories: Indiana University - Lily Library
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film