Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights - Expanded
- Folder 1: Legal: Consents: T - General
- Folder 2: Legal: Consents: U - General
- Folder 3: Legal: Consents: V - General
- Folder 4: Legal: Consents: World Council of Peace (refused)
- Folder 5: Legal: Consents: W - General - Expanded
Correspondence between Helen E. Waite, Helen Keller, and Nella Braddy Henney regarding Miss Waite's biography of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy for a teenage audience and the use of letters from Helen Keller to Michael Anagnos and a child of William Wade's, accompanied by excerpts from those letters.
Correspondence between Anna Kelton Wiley, Helen Keller, and M.R. Barnett regarding Mrs. Wiley's request to name Helen Keller as an Honorary Chairman of a production of "The Miracle Worker" to benefit the Washington Hearing Society, Washington, D.C., which was refused by Mr. Barnett.
Correspondence between Marguerite L. Levine, NYC and Selma Friedman, Franklin Watts, Inc. regarding Ms. Friedman's request for photographs of Helen Keller.
Photo permission form from C. Buff Rosenthal, Webster/McGraw-Hill Division, NYC to Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding permission to use a photograph in the publication "Steps to English, Grade 5" by Kernan.
Correspondence between Lorita B. Wenzlaff, Helen Keller, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding Mrs. Wenzlaff's request to use Helen Keller and Polly Thomson's names in her book about her work as a Navy Nurse, accompanied by a note regarding their visit to the Corpus Christi Hospital.
Letter from Jack Miller, Coordinator, Development/Community Relations, Western PA School for Blind Children, Pittsburgh, PA to Marguerite L. Levine, NYC requesting permission to use quotes by Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy in the 1980 Annual Report of the Western PA School for Blind Children.
Correspondence between F. Ray Power, Director, State Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Charleston, WV and Elizabeth O. Garvais, NYC regarding Mr. Power's request for enlargements of a photograph of Helen Keller for display, accompanied by two receipts for the enlargements.
Correspondence between Gertrude V. Bedford, Helen Keller, and C.H. Whittington regarding Mrs. Bedford's letter that a wheelchair was named after Helen Keller for The Wheel Chair Club, Inc., Wilkes-Barre, PA, accompanied by a note regarding Helen Keller's reaction to the letter.
Correspondence between Sherry Anderson, Photo Librarian, Winston Press, Minneapolis, MN and Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding Ms. Anderson's request for a photograph of Helen Keller for a religious education publication.
Letter from Gail McColl, Workman Publishing Company, Inc., NYC to Marguerite L. Levine, NYC returning photographs lent for use in their "365 Women a Year Calendar."
Correspondence between Marguerite Bloch, The Associate Editor, The World Publishing Co., NYC and Nella Braddy Henney, Garden City, NY regarding permission to use Helen Keller's poem "In the Garden of the Lord" in a publication entitled "One Hundred Great Religious Poems." Letter from Ralph L. Woods, Ramsey, NJ to M.R. Barnett, NYC requesting permission to include Helen Keller's book "My Religion" as part of a book entitled "The Flame of Faith" published by The World Publishing Co., NYC.
Correspondence between Mary Alice Miklancie, Helen Keller, Elizabeth O. Garvais, and Eleanor S. Gentile regarding permission to reprint photographs in a booklet about Helen Keller by WQED Channel 13, Pittsburgh, PA and Miss Miklancie's request to interview Helen Keller for a teaching lesson plan for WQED.
Correspondence between Don MacCullough, M.R. Barnett, and Daniel O'Connor regarding Mr. MacCullough's request to broadcast the film "The Helen Keller Story" on Channel 2, WTRS-TV, Miami, FL.
Letter from M. R. Barnett to WTIZ News, Hartford, CT enclosing photographs of Helen Keller at home at Arcan Ridge, Westport, CT, requested by Paul Kuntz.
- Folder 6: Legal: Consents: X,Y,Z - General
- Folder 7: Legal: Contracts: "The Miracle Worker"
- Folder 8: Legal: Contracts: General
- Folder 9: Legal: Copyrights (All)
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film