Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S - Expanded
- Folder 1: Legal: Consents: M - General
- Folder 2: Legal: Consents: National Commemoration of Coverdale Bible
- Folder 3: Legal: Consents: N - General
- Folder 4: Legal: Consents: O - General
- Folder 5: Legal: Consents: P - General
- Folder 6: Legal: Consents: Reader's Digest
- Folder 7: Legal: Consents: R - General
- Folder 8: Legal: Consents: Scott Foresman and Company
- Folder 9: Legal: Consents: S - General - Expanded
Letter to Mrs. Major Vernon Nelson, The Salvation Army, Washington, D.C. declining an unidentified request.
Correspondence between Barbara Geisler, Marguerite L. Levine, Jan Kardys, Lawrence J. Murphy, and William Constock regarding permission to use materials in Scholastic publications, accompanied by the copyright page from "Scope English Anthology Level V, a check request form and stub for permission to reprint Helen Keller's article, "Three Days to See."
Letter from Marilyn Rumble, Associate Editor, Crackers, Magazine, Richmond Hill, ON to Marguerite L. Levine enclosing the photograph lent to her from the American Foundation for the Blind for use in the magazine, accompanied by a page from the magazine and photo permission forms for the images used.
Correspondence between Judith Chaffin, Photo Editor, Science Research Associates, Inc., Palo Alto, CA and Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding permission to use a photograph of Helen Keller in the university-level psychology textbook entitled, "Introduction to Psychology."
Correspondence between Carl Seaburg, Helen Keller, M.R. Barnett regarding permission to use an excerpt from Helen Keller's book "We Bereaved," accompanied by the excerpt to be used.
Correspondence between Aiko Segawa, Helen Keller, and Nella Braddy Henney regarding translating Helen Keller's works into Japanese.
Correspondence between Carl Seldea, Helen Keller, and Nella Braddy Henney regarding permission to use a quote from Helen Keller's book "The Story of My Life" in Mr. Seldea's forthcoming book.
Correspondence between Corabel Bien, Helen Keller, and M.R. Barnett rgarding Miss Bien's request to use Helen Keller's poem "The Garden of the Lord" in the magazine "Senior Citizen," accompanied by a brochure about Senior Citizens of America.
Memorandum from M.R. Barnett, NYC to Robert B. Irwin, NYC regarding the use of Helen Keller's name in conjunction with Service Club for the Blind, Inc. Second page only contains the words "Miss McKay."
Correspondence between Karen Setlowe, Marguerite L. Levine, Lawrence J. Murphy, and Arthur F. Goodearl regarding Miss Setlowe's request to use Helen Keller's article "Three Days to See" in her production of "Teacher" about Anne Sullivan Macy, accompanied by an article about the production from the publication Center Stage, a page from the script, and a note of permission to use by Marguerite L. Levine.
Correspondence from Marguerite L. Levine and Dava Grayson and Randall H. Fox, Director of Education, Mid-America Union Converence of Seventh Day Adventists, Lincoln, NE regarding Mr. Fox's request to reprint Helen Keller's article "Three Days to See."
Letter from Takao Matsumoto to Marguerite L. Levine regarding use of photographs of Helen Keller, Anne Sullivan Macy, and Alexander Grahamn Bell in the book "Women Who Left Their Names in History," published by the Shuei-sha Publishing Company, accompanied by photocopies of photographs.
Correspondence between Takao Matsumoto, Orion Press, Tokyo, Japan and Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding use of photographs of in publication for Shuei-sha Publishing Co., accompanied by checks and invoices for use of photos and a memorandum from Ms. Levine to Colleen Davis.
Copyright legal documents from Tuttle-Mori Agency, Inc., Tokyo, for rights to "Helen and Teacher" by Joseph Lash and correspondence between Marguerite L. Levine, NYC and S. Mino, Business Division, Tuttle-Mori Agency, accompanied by photocopies of photos from the book, a check, and a royalty check invoice.
Cross reference sheet for materials about the use of Helen Keller's name for a silk screen technique of Braille printing by Silk Screen Modern Displau.
Letter to Sarah Singer declining request to publish a letter from Helen Keller to Miss Singer.
Correspondence between Mark S. Slate, Helen Keller, and M.R. Barnett regarding Mr. Slate's request to use a quote by Helen Keller in his novel entitled, "The Quiet Birds."
List of photographs sent to the Smithsonian.
Correspondence regarding the use of photographs of Helen Keller by the Office du Sourd Français, Gagny, France, accompanied by a resume of the organization.
Correspondence between George M. House, Executive Secretary, South Africa Defense Fund, NYC and Helen Keller, Westport, CT regarding Mr. Houser's request to quote Helen Keller on the South Africa for use in the "Treason Trial Bulletin," accompanied by an article entitled "Observations on Treason Trial" by Erwin N. Griswold.
Correspondence between Robert L. Stempin, Helen Keller, Edward J. Waterhouse, Clara Thompson, and M.R. Barnett regarding Mr. Stempin's request to quote from the books "Teacher" by Helen Keller and "Anne Sullivan Macy" by Nella Braddy Henney in his play. Letter from Marguerite L. Levine, NYC to Trabbe Johnson, Spotlight, Inc., NYC enclosing requested photographs of Helen Keller.
Correspondence between Carol Evans, Assistant Editor, The Papers of Adlai E. Stevenson, Honolulu, HI and Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding Mr. Evans' request to quote Helen Keller's correspondence with Governor Adlai Stevenson, accompanied by a reproduction of excerpts from their correspondence.
Correspondence between William C. Still, Helen Keller, and Ida Hirst-Gifford regarding a written statement from Helen Keller regarding her electrocencephalogram for an article by Mr. Still
Cross reference sheet for materials on permission to use Helen Keller's name by the Swedenborg Foundation.
Correspondence between Maggi Kubly, Helen Keller, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding the use of Helen Keller's name as a customer of The Swiss Colony, Monroe, WI.
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film