Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S - Expanded
- Folder 1: Legal: Consents: M - General
- Folder 2: Legal: Consents: National Commemoration of Coverdale Bible
- Folder 3: Legal: Consents: N - General
- Folder 4: Legal: Consents: O - General
- Folder 5: Legal: Consents: P - General
- Folder 6: Legal: Consents: Reader's Digest
- Folder 7: Legal: Consents: R - General - Expanded
Correspondence between Arnold D. Rabby, Helen Keller, and Ida Hirst-Gifford regarding Mr. Rabby's request to use material from Helen Keller's writing for the radio broadcast script of "Cavalcade in America." Letter from Helen Keller and Nella Braddy Henney to Herman Hagedorn, Roosevelt Memorial Association, Theodore Roosevelt House, NYC granting permission to use remarks made by Helen Keller in Mr. Hagedorn's book on the Roosevelt Medals.
Letter from Marguerite L. Levine, NYC to Michael Campion, Religious Programs, RTD Radio, Dublin, Ireland granting him permission to quote Helen Keller's poem "Mine To Keep" in an RTD Radio broadcast.
Correspondence between Dhan Devi Kapoor, Helen Keller, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding advocacy and fundraising the Rashtriya Virja-Nand Andh Kanya Vidyalaya Society Regd., New Delhi, India and presenting Helen Keller with a gift of a sweater from the students at the school, accompanied by a photograph of the school.
Correspondence between Olga Reshetylo, Helen Keller, and C.H. Whittington regarding Miss Reshetylo's request to translate Helen Keller's article "The World Through Three Senses" into Ukrainian for a Ukrainian paper.
Correspondence between Donald T. Kauffman, Helen Cohan, M.R. Barnett, Ethel T. Elsea, and Helen Keller regarding permissions requested from Fleming H. Revell Company, Westwood, NJ to quote Helen Keller and her poem "The Garden of the Lord" from her book, "The World I Live In" in several of their publications, accompanied by a note from Duell, Sloan and Pearce, Appleton-Century-Crofts, Inc., NYC attaching a permission inquiry.
Correspondence between José Ribiero Dias, Helen Keller, and Nella Braddy Henney regarding Captain Dias' request to translate Helen Keller's book "The World I Live In" into Portuguese.
Letter from G.M. Pexton, Head Mistress, Riddings Girls' School, Derbyshire, UK to Helen Keller requesting permission to name a house at the school after her.
Correspondence between Dolores Riggs, Marguerite L. Levine, and Loyal E. Apple regarding Mrs. Riggs' request to obtain a copy of a speech by Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy, accompanied by a note from "Jean" to "Pat" regarding permission.
Correspondence between Virginia C. Robinson, Helen Keller, and C.H. Whittington regarding Ms. Robinson's request to reprint a quote by Helen Keller about friendship from her book "Midstream" in a literary or library magazine for the MS State College for Women.
Correspondence between Pearl M. Rosborough, Rosborough Reading & Language Research Clinic, Belmont, MA and Helen Keller, Westport, CT regarding permission to quote Helen Keller's book "My Religion," accompanied by a manuscript by Mrs. Rosborough, a list of her publications, and a brochure about the publication of her book entitled "Physical Fitness and the Child's Reading Problem."
Correspondence between Robin M. Thompson, Editor, Rosicrucian Publications, San Jose, CA and Marguerite L. Levine requesting a black and white photograph of Anne Sullivan Macy for an article on her in the Rosicrucian Digest.
Article by Bonnie Newton from The Rosicrucian Digest, April 1976, entitled "Anne Sullivan Macy: Beloved 'Teacher,'" featuring a photograph of Anne and Helen from the American Foundation for the Blind.
- Folder 8: Legal: Consents: Scott Foresman and Company
- Folder 9: Legal: Consents: S - General
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film