Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S - Expanded
- Folder 1: Legal: Consents: M - General
- Folder 2: Legal: Consents: National Commemoration of Coverdale Bible
- Folder 3: Legal: Consents: N - General
- Folder 4: Legal: Consents: O - General
- Folder 5: Legal: Consents: P - General - Expanded
Correspondence between Joan M. Birge, Photo Librarian, NYC and Gail Barron, Pan Books Limited, London, UK regarding use of photographs of Helen Keller for a biography for young children published by Pan Books Limited.
Note regarding request from Donald Wayne of Parade Magazine to use an excerpt from Helen Keller's book, "Midstream" in Parade Magazine.
Correspondence between Carol Ann Wright, Patricia S. Smith, and Joan M. Fuller regarding Miss Wright's request for photographs of Helen Keller for use in a religious education program entitled "Come to the Father," published by Paulist/Newman Press, NYC.
Correspondence between Karen Payne, London, UK and Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding Ms. Payne's request to reprint letter from Helen Keller to her mother, Kate Keller, in a book she is editing entitled, "Between Ourselves," accompanied by a flyer about the book and a sample table of contents.
Correspondence between Newton Kerstetter, Dr. P.C. Potts, and M.R. Barnett regarding Mr. Kerstetter's request to use a quotation by Helen Keller on the stationary for the Pennsylvania Association for the Blind, Lower Susquehanna Branch, Sudbury, PA.
Correspondence between Mrs. John McMichael, Helen Keller, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding Mrs. McMichael's request that the volunteers of the Association for the Blind, Bever County, Branch of PA, Beaver Falls, PA be known as "Helen Keller Girls."
Letters from Sandra Patsolic, Associate Director, Public Relations Department, PA Association for the Blind, Harrisburg, PA, to the American Foundation for the Blind and Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding permission to use photographs of Helen Keller in their quarterly journal, "The Seer."
Correspondence between M. David Treatman, This Week Magazine, and Helga Lende regarding Mr. Treatman's request to reprint Helen Keller's article "The Time is Now" in a publication by the PA Federation for the Blind, Philadelphia, PA.
Correspondence between Ken McCormick and M. R. Barnett regarding permission for Mr. Carl Perutz to photograph Helen Keller at home in Arcan Ridge, Westport, CT.
Correspondence between Alan E. James, Helen Keller, Ida Hirst-Gifford, and Earl Schenck Miers regarding the use of an excerpt from Helen Keller's book "The Story of My Life" in the publication "Great Teachers," published by Rutgers University Press, New Brunswick, NJ.
Correspondence between Stanley C. Plog, Helen Keller, and M.R. Barnett regarding Dr. Plog's request to reprint an excerpt of letter from Helen Keller to Senator Ralph E. Flanders regarding Senator Joseph R. McCarthy in his doctoral dissertation, which was denied by Mr. Barnett.
Correspondence between Dr. David Guy Powers, Helen Keller, and Ida Hirst-Gifford regarding Dr. Powers' request to quote from Helen Keller's article "Just Five Words" in his book entitled "Live a New Life," accompanied by a note.
Letter from Stephen D. Bailey, Coquitlam, BC, Canada to Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding permission to use a photograph of Helen Keller in his writing textbook for Prentice-Hall Canada, Inc., accompanied by photo permission forms from the American Foundation for the Blind and Prentice-Hall Canada, Inc.
Correspondence between Marc P. Anderson, Marguerite L. Levine, and Mia London regarding permission to use photographs of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy in textbooks for Prentice-Hall, Inc. and Prentice-Hall Canada, Inc., accompanied by photo permission forms from the American Foundation for the Blind and Prentice-Hall, Inc. and a recept from the American Foundation for the Blind to Terry Stratford, Prentice-Hall, NYC for use of a photograph.
Letter from Mary Kelleher, NYC to Mrs. John W. Price, Boston, MA regarding permission to quote from "Helen Keller's Journal" and referring Mrs. Price to Doubleday & Company for permission.
Cross reference sheet for materials on consent to quote "Let Us Have Faith" in the publication "Progressive Farmer."
Letter from David F. Noble, Que Corporation, Indianapolis, IN to the Archives at the American Foundation for the Blind, NYC requesting permission to reprint Helen Keller's article "Three Days to See" in the book "Improve Your Writing with Word Processing" by David F. Noble and Virginia D. Noble, published by Que Corporation.
Correspondence between Sheena Gillespie, Chairperson, English Department, Queensborough Community College, Bayside, NY and Lawrence J. Murphy, The Atlantic Monthy regarding permission to reprint Helen Keller's article "Three Days to See" in Ms. Gillespie's book entitled "Someone Like Me: Images for Writing," published by Little, Brown and Company.
- Folder 6: Legal: Consents: Reader's Digest
- Folder 7: Legal: Consents: R - General
- Folder 8: Legal: Consents: Scott Foresman and Company
- Folder 9: Legal: Consents: S - General
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film