Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S - Expanded
- Folder 1: Legal: Consents: M - General
- Folder 2: Legal: Consents: National Commemoration of Coverdale Bible
- Folder 3: Legal: Consents: N - General - Expanded
Correspondence between Elmer Josephs, M.R. Barnett, and Patricia S. Smith regarding Mr. Josephs' request for a roster of agencies for the blind and a biography and photograph of Helen Keller for reproduction in a bulletin for the National Congress of Organizations of the Physically Handicapped, Minneapolis, MN, accompanied by a flyer about the organization.
Correspondence between Joseph V. Gorman, Carol B. Hanania, and Marguerite L. Levine regarding a photograph of and short story by Helen Keller in "The Family Album," accompanied by a copy of the article.
Correspondence between Susan Page Tillett, Education Department, National Portrait Gallery, Washington, D.C. and Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding question to obtain a photograph of the pump at Helen Keller's birthplace for use in an educational program for children at the Gallery.
Letter from Arthur Larson, Chairman, National Council for Civic Responsibility, NYC to Helen Keller, Westport, CT asking if she would like to be a member of the Council, accompanied by a list of who is in the Council and a list of "anti-Communist" organizations. Accompanied by an anti-vivisectionist donation card.
Letter from M.R. Barnett, NYC to Arthur Larson, Chairman, National Council for Civic Responsibility, NYC refusing request made by Mr. Larson to be a member of the Council.
Letter from Margaret O'Brien, NYC to Thomas Nelson, Melbourne, AU referring him to Doubleday & Company for his request to reprint a photograph from "The Three Lives of Helen Keller."
Correspondence between Franklin S. Judson, Judith Borden, M.R. Barnett, and Julian G. Stone regarding Helen Keller as an Honorary Chairman for the New York League of the Hard of Hearing's annual theatre benefit, accompanied by an invitation to the benefit on November 16, 1962 and an article on donors.
Correspondence between Tanya Nash, Helen Keller, and M.R. Barnett regarding the use of Helen Keller's name in the dedication of a new community center by the YM-YWHA and the New York Society for the Deaf, accompanied by an invitation to the event on April 28, 1966 and a cross reference sheet for the Helen Keller Award presented by the Society.
Correspondence between Rosemary A. Clarke, Helen Keller, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding Ms. Clarke's request to reprint Helen Keller's article about New York City in radio packets distributed through New York.
Letter from Ruth Lord Jenkins, NYC to Marion Morgan, Studio of the New York Times, NYC thanking her for permission to reprint a photograph of Helen Keller in their membership flyers, accompanied by a copy of the flyer.
Correspondence between Alleen P. Nilsen, English Instructor, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI and M.R. Barnett, NYC regarding permission to use a letter from Helen Keller to John Sullivan Dwight in her book compiling letters by children, accompanied by a synopsis of the book. Letter from Patricia McDonald, English Instructor, Northeastern University, Boston, MA to William Gallagher, NYC regarding permission to reprint Helen Keller's article "Three Days to See."
Letter from Carol B. Hanania, NYC to Beatrice Hanson, Resource Teacher, Northside School, Benson, MN enclosing photographs of Helen Keller.
Correspondence between Sister Frances Loretta, Helen Keller, and M.R. Barnett regarding tickets to a concert by Father Flanagan's Boys Town Choir and regarding the use of Helen Keller's name as an honorary patron of the event.
- Folder 4: Legal: Consents: O - General
- Folder 5: Legal: Consents: P - General
- Folder 6: Legal: Consents: Reader's Digest
- Folder 7: Legal: Consents: R - General
- Folder 8: Legal: Consents: Scott Foresman and Company
- Folder 9: Legal: Consents: S - General
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film