Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L - Expanded
- Folder 1: Consents: F - General
- Folder 2: Consents: Field Enterprises
- Folder 3: Consents: Franklin Mint
- Folder 4: Consents: G - General
- Folder 5: Consents: Gold Star Plan
- Folder 6: Consents: H - General - Expanded
Correspondence between Susan Gruenstein, Aubrey B. Haines, and Marguerite L. Levine regarding permission to use photographs of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy in magazine articles written by Mr. Haines.
Letter from Helen Keller, Westport, CT to Eric Gugler, NYC declining invitation to serve as a trustee of the Board of the "Hall of Our History," with note at the end of the letter written by Polly Thomson.
Letter from Helene Alpus Hahn, Germany to the American Foundation for the Blind, NYC requesting a primer in Braille for use in teaching blind persons in Germany to converse in English.
Correspondence regarding use of photographs of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy and writings by Helen Keller in Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, Inc., NYC publications, accompanied by pages from a magazine of an article entitled, "Helen Keller--Conqueror of Darkness" by Arnold Dolan, featuring photographs of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy.
Letter from Dan Kamin to John H. Costello requesting use of a photograph of Helen Keller and Charlie Chaplin in his book, "Charlie Chaplin's One-Man Show," accompanied by a photocopy of the photograph, a receipt for use, and a photographic information sheet.
Letters from Harold H. Hart, Hart Publishing Company, Inc., NYC to the American Foundation for the Blind returning photographs of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy that were not used for the title "The Great Women."
Letter from Julie Nord, Hastings House Publishers, Inc., NYC to Marguerite L. Levine, NYC returning borrowed photographs used in a publication, accompanied by notes about the photographs.
Correspondence between Cornelia L. Anguay, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI and Marguerite L. Levine, NYC accompanied by contracts and a photographic information sheet regarding the use of photographs of Helen Keller and quotes from her book, "The Story of My Life" for use in the publication, "Language Functions" by Edith Kleinjans.
Cross reference sheet for legal consent to the Hearst Metrotone News, Inc. to use material on Helen Keller for a television program entitled "Perspective of Greatness."
Correspondence between Elain M. Heeley, M.R. Barnett, Helen Keller, and Barbara Shiflet regarding copyright of music based on the poem by Helen Keller entitled "In the Garden of the Lord."
Memorandum from Annette B. Dinsmore to Mary L. Kelleher regarding the legal issues surrounding the use of Helen Keller's name for the "Helen Keller Club" of Chicago.
Correspondence between Carleton Ray Morris, Helen Keller, and M.R. Barnett regarding the use of Helen Keller's name for a fine arts association in Tuscumbia, AL.
Correspondence between Harry J. Spar, Marguerite L. Levine, and Loyal E. Apple regarding use of photograph of Helen Keller in the letterhead for the Helen Keller National Center for Deaf-Blind Youths and Adults, Sands Point, NY.
Correspondence regarding use of Helen Keller's name as a sponsor for a benefit to support clemency for Ethel and Julius Rosenberg.
Letter from Elizabeth Herbert, Shaker Heights, OH to Helen Keller, NYC requesting permission to include Helen Keller's article entitled, "The World Through Three Senses" in an anthology of literature entitled "Literature of Youth and Their Future."
Correspondence between Leigh Mitchell Hodges, Helen Keller, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding Mr. Hodges' use of a quote by Helen Keller for publication in his "Optimist" column in the Philadelphia "Evening Bulletin."
Correspondence between Susan Ingalls, Holt, Reinhart and Winston, Inc., NYC and Patricia S. Smith, NYC regarding use of photographs of Helen Keller for use in the American history textbook, "The Americans" by Fenton, accompanied by two forms returning photographs back to the American Foundation for the Blind.
Correspondence between Neil P. Horne, Helen Keller, C.H. Whittington, Evelyn D. Seide, and M.R. Barnett regarding Mr. Horne's request to photograph Helen Keller, which was denied.
Cross reference sheet for legal consent to the Hospitalized Veterans Writing Project to use quote by M.R. Barnett under Helen Keller's signature.
Correspondence between Lawrence J. Murphy, Nancy G. Bergman, and Mary E. Mulholland regarding Ms. Bergman's request to reprint Helen Keller's article, "Three Days to See," in the forthcoming textbook, "Reading Into Writing" by Eric Gould.
Letter from Mary Mapes, Doubleday & Company, Inc., NYC to Evelyn D. Seide, Westport, CT requesting permission to quote from Helen Keller's book, "The World I Live In" for the forthcoming book "Outline of English Composition" by Professor Alan B. Howes.
Form letter from Margaret Ann Erdman, The Humanics Co., Lakewood, CO to the American Foundation for the Blind, NYC requesting permission to quote from Helen Keller's book, "The Story of My Life," for use in the college textbook "Undercover Exercise" to be published by Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Folder 7: Consents: Hallmark Cards
- Folder 8: Consents: I - General
- Folder 9: Consents: J - General
- Folder 10: Consents: L - General
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film