Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L - Expanded
- Folder 1: Consents: F - General
- Folder 2: Consents: Field Enterprises
- Folder 3: Consents: Franklin Mint
- Folder 4: Consents: G - General - Expanded
Correspondence between P.O. Fox, Helen Keller, and Barbara Shiflet regarding use of a photograph of Helen Keller in the Gale Research Company's upcoming "Pictures-On-File" series about prominent Americans.
Correspondence between Nancy Turner and Nona Black regarding use of a photograph of Helen Keller in their children's anthology of biographies entitled, "Women of Courage," accompanied by a photocopy of a photograph of Helen Keller at age seven.
Correspondence between Rev. Fred E. Gyllenhaal, Helen Keller, and Nella Braddy Henney regarding use of Helen Keller's article "The World Through Three Senses" for reprint in Rev. Gyllenhaal's church paper "Parent-Teacher Journal," accompanied by a copy of Helen Keller's article.
Correspondence between Edna Loveless, Irving P. Schloss, and M.R. Barnett regarding use of Helen Keller's article, "Three Days to See" in Mrs. Loveless' teacher's manual.
Correspondence between M.R. Barnett, NYC and Glen English, Georgia ETV Network, Atlanta GA regarding permission to air the film, "Helen Keller in Her Story" on the Kentucky Educational Television Network.
Correspondence between Frederick C. Giffin, M.R. Barnett, and Barbara Shiflet regarding use of articles by Helen Keller for use in his forthcoming anthology for college use entitled, "Woman as Revolutionary."
Correspondence between Kay Y. James, Oakland, CA and Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding use of photographs of Anne Sullivan Macy and Helen Keller for the textbook, "Exploring Literature," by Faye Louise Grindstaff, published by Ginn and Company, accompanied by a copy of a check from Design Office, San Francisco, CA to the American Foundation for the Blind for use of one photograph of Helen Keller.
Correspondence between Helen Keller, Alice Mary Kimball, and Mrs. Edey regarding Helen Keller writing an article for The Girl Scouts of America, NYC about the participation of disabled girls in Girls Scouts for publication in "Parents " magazine.
Correspondence between Rev. Abraham Gluck, Helen Keller, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding permission to use Helen Keller's article "We Need Each Other" in Rev. Gluck's anthology of significant articles, accompanied by a typewritten copy of the article.
Receipt and photographic information sheet for a photograph of Helen Keller, age 7 for use by Evelyn de Frees, NYC.
Notes for photographs requested by Phyllis Black, Graphic Arts International, Englewood, CA, including photos from the film "The Miracle Worker" and of Helen Keller with Anne Sullivan Macy.
Correspondence between Teri Solomon Mitze, Milwaukee, WI and Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding permission to quote Helen Keller on the promotional poster for The Great-American Children's Theatre Company's production of "The Miracle Worker," accompanied by flyers and brochures from past productions and a flyer and its draft for "The Miracle Worker."
Letter from Marguerite L. Levine, NYC to Lucy Stille, Greenburger & Associates, NYC enclosing photocopies of photographs from Joseph P. Lash's book, "Helen and Teacher" and information about other photographs of Helen Keller.
Receipt and check stub from Grolier Inc., Danbury, CT to American Foundation for the Blind, NYC for use of a photograph of Helen Keller reading a Braille book, accompanied by a note by Grolier Inc. regarding legal terminology for photographic use.
- Folder 5: Consents: Gold Star Plan
- Folder 6: Consents: H - General
- Folder 7: Consents: Hallmark Cards
- Folder 8: Consents: I - General
- Folder 9: Consents: J - General
- Folder 10: Consents: L - General
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film