Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L - Expanded
- Folder 1: Consents: F - General
- Folder 2: Consents: Field Enterprises
- Folder 3: Consents: Franklin Mint
- Folder 4: Consents: G - General
- Folder 5: Consents: Gold Star Plan
- Folder 6: Consents: H - General
- Folder 7: Consents: Hallmark Cards
- Folder 8: Consents: I - General
- Folder 9: Consents: J - General
- Folder 10: Consents: L - General - Expanded
Correspondence between Betty Kidd, Helen Keller, and M.R. Barnett regarding permission to reprint Helen Keller's letter regarding the blind in Korea in Ladies' Home Journal.
Correspondence between Benjamin H. Namm, Helen Keller, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding Mr. Namm's invitation to serve as a member of a National Citizens Committee of Sponsors, as she was awarded the French Legion of Honor.
Letter from Lawrence J. Murphy, The Atlantic Monthly to Jane Dodd, Laidlow Brothers, River Forest, IL regarding permission to reprint Helen Keller's article, "Three Days to See," referring her to the American Foundation for the Blind for permission.
Letter from Evelyn D. Seide to John Landis, Mission Pak Co., Los Angeles, CA regarding his request to quote Helen Keller.
Correspondence between Clara Thompson, NYC and Ralph W. Berky, Larkland Arboretum, Bally, PA regarding his plans for a "Polly-Anne Nook" in the Larkland Arboretum and permission to use Helen Keller's articles "Three Days to See " and "Mine to Keep" in his efforts for the nook, accompanied by song lyrics by Mr. Berky entitled "Always There is Song Abroad, Friend" and sketches by Mr. Berky.
Correspondence between Mary I. Riordan, Helen Keller, and Nella Braddy Henney regarding Miss Riordan's request to reprint Helen Keller's article "Three Days to See" in her magazine entitled "The Sight-Saver."
Letter from Barbara Shiflet, NYC to Capt. John Lasalle, Film/ETV, DOI, Fort Rucker, AL regarding permission to quote Helen Keller from the Hallmark publication, "Faith of Helen Keller," with materials originally from her book "Peace at Eventide."
Letter from Susan G. Islam to Joseph P. Lash, Menemsha, MA regarding publishing a photograph of him, Marguerite L. Levine, and Mary E. Mulholland in an American Foundation for the Blind newsletter.
Correspondence between Ann M. Lastovica, Virginia Tech, Petersburg, VA and Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding a slideshow presentation to raise awareness for the hard-of-hearing including a script for the presentation and permission to use a photograph of Helen Keller and "Helen Keller in Scotland."
Correspondence between Christine K. Steenwerth, Laubach Literacy International, Syracuse, NY and Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding use of a photographs of Helen Keller in a book featuring a story about her for New Readers Press.
Postcard from Karen S. Flemming, New Readers Press, Syracuse, NY in thanks for contributions to the book "Changes", featuring an article about Helen Keller and photographs of her and Anne Sullivan Macy from the American Foundation for the Blind.
Correspondence between Blanche Leonard, Helen Keller, and Nella Braddy Henney regarding Ms. Leonard's request to quote Ms. Keller on her opinions on immortality for her book "Women of Cosmic Consciousness."
Correspondence between Willard Blanck, Le Sueur, Minnesota and Helen Keller, Westport, CT regarding permission to quote from Helen Keller's book "The Open Door" in Le Sueur Public Schools' yearbook.
Permission form and letter from the Library of Congress and Judith Morse regarding permission to transcribe Helen Keller's book "The World I Live In."
Letter from Laura E. Nelson, Life, NYC to Marvel Dobbs, NYC regarding article on Anne Bancroft and "The Miracle Worker" in Life.
Correspondence between Marguerite L. Levine, Joseph Melillo, and Owen V. McNany regarding permission to quote Helen Keller in a souvenir book for Yorkwood Savings and the Lions Club (both of Maplewood, NJ), accompanied by Mr. McNany's business card from Yorkwood Savings and the program from the Lions Club Annual Card Party.
Correspondence between Virginia Creeden, Little Brown and Company, Boston, MA and "Jean" and "Pat" regarding permission to quote attached letter from Anne Sullivan Macy to Baynard Kendrick in a story by Mr. Kendrick the book "The Great Detectives," edited by Otto Penzler.
Correspondence between Helen M. Ludvigsen, Helen Keller, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding permission to use a story by Helen Keller entitled "Christmas in the Dark," originally published in Ladies Home Journal, for a Christmas annual entitled "Child's Christmas Chimes."
Correspondence between J.W. Breuel, Daniel O'Connor, Elizabeth O. Gervais, and M.W. Glossinger regarding Mrs. Glossinger's request for information to be used for publicity for the production of "The Miracle Worker" by Our Little Theater, New Orleans, LA and sending along a photograph of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy to her.
Correspondence between Arthur Pell, Liveright Publishing Corporation, NYC and Mary E. Mulholland, NYC regarding permission to use a drawing of Helen Keller by Onorio Rutolo from the book "Rutolo: Man and Artist" for use in the September 1968 issue of the New Outlook for the Blind in memorial to Helen Keller.
Correspondence between Caroline Lucas, Longman Group Limited, London, UK and Joan Fuller, NYC regarding permission to use a photograph of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy in the educational book, "Verbal Communication," accompanied by a photograph permission form from Longman Group Limited.
Correspondence between Jeanne Allipan, M.R. Barnett, John Benner, and Charles Byrnes regarding Ms. Allisan's request to quote Helen Keller's book "The World I Live In" in an education text "The Probing of Experience" for Longmans Canada Limited, Don Mills, Ontario.
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film