Browse by Series (Type of Material)
- Series 1: General Correspondence - Expanded
- Sub Series 1: Legal & Administrative - Expanded
- Box 1: Birthplace: Alabama
- Box 2: Board of Trustees AFB
- Box 3: Death: Condolences - Funeral
- Box 4: Death: General - Memorials
- Box 5: Health - Helen Keller's Homes
- Box 6: Helen Keller's Homes - Investments
- Box 7: Investments
- Box 8: Investments
- Box 9: Investments
- Box 10: Investments
- Box 11: Legal: Consents A - D
- Box 12: Legal: Consents F - L - Expanded
- Folder 1: Consents: F - General - Expanded
Correspondence between Adeda Ahmad, Marguerite L. Levine, and Heidi H. Doxsee regarding use of accompanying extract from Helen Keller's article, "Three Days to See," for use in the educational text "Synopsis: A Functional Approach to Summarizing for 'O' Level," published by Federal Publications (S) Pte. Ltd.., Singapore, accompanied by a check for the copyright fee and a receipt for payment.
Correspondence between Herbert Feinstein, Helen Keller, and M.R. Barnett regarding use of Helen Keller's writings about Mark Twain, including from her book, "The Story of My Life," for an upcoming publication, including a newspaper clipping from the San Francisco Examiner regarding Dr. Feinstein's award to study the lawsuits of Mark Twain at San Francisco State College.
Correspondence between Frank C.P. McGlinn, Helen Keller, and Evelyn D. Seide regarding Mr. McGlinn's use of quotes by Helen Keller from an interview by Ann Carnahan in "This Week" magazine for use in a bulletin for the Fidelty-Pennyslvania Trust Company, Philadelphia, PA.
Letter from Jane P. Franck, The City College, NYC to M.R. Barnett, NYC regarding use of a note signed by Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy to Dr. John H. Finley for use in the "John H. Finley Centennial Exhibit." A note of approval per M.R. Barnett dated 7/12/63 is typewritten at the bottom of the letter.
Correspondence between Mary Edith Frank, Quissett, MA and Ruth E. Thompson, NYC regarding permission to start a Helen Keller fan club.
Correspondence between E.W. Christiansen, Dennis R. Nathan, Helen Keller, and M.R. Barnett regarding use of Helen Keller's name for a center for the deaf in Auckland, New Zealand.
Correspondence between Joyce Mardock, Friends United Meeting, Richmond, IN and Marguerite L. Levine, NYC regarding use of a photograph of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan Macy for use in their Sunday school curriculum.
Letter from Marguerite L. Levine, NYC to Joyce Mardock, Friends United Meeting, Richmond, IN granting permission to use photograph of Helen Keller in their Sunday school curriculum.
Correspondence between Joan M. Fuller, Photo Librarian, American Foundation for the Blind, NYC and Harry A. Magee, Jr., Supervisor of Special Programs, Bureau of Blind Services, Tallahassee, FL regarding use of photographs of Helen Keller in a slide presentation.
Correspondence regarding Portuguese translation in print and braille of Helen Keller's book, "The Open Door," to be published by Fundação Para O Livro Do Cego No Brasil, São Paolo, Brazil.
- Folder 2: Consents: Field Enterprises
- Folder 3: Consents: Franklin Mint
- Folder 4: Consents: G - General
- Folder 5: Consents: Gold Star Plan
- Folder 6: Consents: H - General
- Folder 7: Consents: Hallmark Cards
- Folder 8: Consents: I - General
- Folder 9: Consents: J - General
- Folder 10: Consents: L - General
- Box 13: Legal: Consents M - S
- Box 14: Legal: Consents T - Z - Copyrights
- Box 15: Legal: Insurance - Will and Estate
- Box 16: Legal: Will and Estate - Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 17: Record Repositories: AFB
- Box 18: Record Repositories: AFB - Indiana University
- Box 19: Record Repositories: University of Iowa - UC Berkeley
- Sub Series 2: Advocacy & Work
- Sub Series 3: Individuals
- Sub Series 4: Media and Entertainment
- Sub Series 5: Commemorations
- Sub Series 6: Select Subjects
- Sub Series 7: General Public and Organizations
- Series 2: Writing about/by Helen Keller
- Series 3: Oversize print material
- Series 4: Press Clippings
- Series 5: Scrapbooks
- Series 6: Architectural drawings
- Series 7: Photographic material
- Series 8: Artifacts
- Series 9: Audio
- Series 10: Film